- What is the CyPR?
The CyPR is the brand-new European Cybersecurity Professional Register, where professionals of any age can promote their specific skill sets and experiences in cybersecurity, courses taken and qualifications.
- Who should register on the CyPR?
Cybersecurity Professionals of any age can register on the CyPR.
- Why should you register to the CyPR?
Register to the CyPR to promote your specific cybersecurity skill sets, experiences, courses taken and qualifications and to gain international visibility.
But it doesn’t stop here! Organisations of any size or sector can use the registry to find and contact the right skills and experiences they need to improve their IT security posture.
- How can I register to the CyPR?
To register to the CyPR, you need a CYBERWISER.eu account.
Once you are logged in, simply fill in the CyPR Registration form.
- Will my profile be added automatically in the register?
Once you have submitted your application, the CYBERWISER.eu team will review it and will contact you to communicate whether your submission has been published or not in our Cybersecurity Professional Register.
- Will I be able to edit my profile?
Yes. You can submit the edits that you would like to apply to your profile and the CYBERWISER.eu team will implement them.
- What are the Areas of Expertise?
The Areas of Expertise are based on the NIST Cybersecurity Framework Core Functions, which provides a set of high level activities to achieve specific cybersecurity Outcomes. These Core Functions are:
Identify: Develop an organizational understanding to manage cybersecurity risk to
systems, people, assets, data, and capabilities.
- Protect: Develop and implement appropriate safeguards to ensure delivery of critical service.
- Detect: Develop and implement appropriate activities to identify the occurrence of a cybersecurity event.
- Respond: Develop and implement appropriate activities to take action regarding a detected cybersecurity incident.
Recover: Develop and implement appropriate activities to maintain plans for resilience and to restore any capabilities or services that were impaired due to a cybersecurity incident.
- Identify: Develop an organizational understanding to manage cybersecurity risk to